Personal Data Act- (523/1999) 10 § ja 24 § - 4.7.2017
GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - 27.4.2016
1. REGISTRY HOLDER AND PERSONAL DATA HANDLER
Name: Karhulan Valimo Oy (Karhula Foundry) (Business id: 2765734-4)
Address: Pajatie 91, 48600 Kotka
Contact info: 050 595 1870, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. CONTACT PERSON FOR REGISTRY MATTERS
Name: Ilkka Hakala
Osoite: Pajatie 91, 48600 Kotka
Contact info: 0400 824 696, email@example.com
3. REGISTRY NAME
Karhula Foundry's customer database
4. PURPOSE FOR USING PERSONAL DATA
The purpose of the customer database is to gather, develop and manage customers’ information. The data is used for communication, maintenance and development of the customer relationship. Data is used only for dyadic communication.
Personal Data Act (523/1999) 8 §
5. REGISTRY’S DATA CONTENT
Contact form information: first name, last name, email address, company name and the customer’s message. It is a possibility that the following information from the customer is gathered as cooperation progresses: phone number, job title, company, business id and web address.
6. REGULAR DATA SOURCES
Data in the customer database is given by the customer by filling the contact form or by consciously giving the other information. Handling of personal data is based on consent and formulating a contract.
7. REGULAR RELEASE OF PERSONAL DATA
Only Karhula Foundry's employees directly responsible for customer tasks, handle customer data. Personal data is not relinquished to third parties.
8. TRANSFERRING DATA OUTSIDE THE EU OR EEA
We possibly use service providers and systems, who have access to your personal data outside the EU / EEA, primarily in the USA. We make sure the execution of data transfer is adequate and adherent to legislation concerning the handling of personal data. Service providers are certified in accordance to the Privacy Shield -program.
9. PRINCIPLES OF PROTECTING THE REGISTRY
A) Manually handled material
Data is not primarily handled manually. If any data is printed, the data is handled with special care and destroyed immediately after use.
B) Material handled with IT
Data is collected into a database, which is protected by firewalls, ssl-protection and data access safe-guards. Access to the customer database requires a personal username and high level password. Access is limited to relevant personnel. Quality standards concerning protecting the database are maintained at a high level.
10. RIGHT TO INSPECT DATA
Everyone who has sent their personal info via the contact form or has in other ways been in contact with Karhula Foundry, has the right to inspect their own data.
11. RIGHT TO DEMAND REVISION OF DATA
Everyone who has sent their personal info via the contact form or has in other ways been in contact with Karhula Foundry, has the right to demand revising their own incorrect data.
12. OTHER RIGHTS RELATED TO HANDLING PERSONAL DATA
- The registered individual has the right to forbid the register holder from handling the individual's data in relation to direct marketing, remote selling, market- and polling studies as well as personal register and genealogy studies.
- The registered individual has the right to demand restricting the handling of data.
- The registered individual has the right transfer their data into another register. This does not include refined data or data of the registered individual, which has been created during cooperation.
- The registered individual has the right to demand removal of all of their data and be forgotten.
- The registered individual has always the right to make a formal complaint to their designated oversight public authority organisation or to the oversight public authority of the EU member state where your place of residence or workplace resides, if you see fit that our handling of your personal data has not been in accordance with relevant data protection legislation.
All information requests are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the possibility to confirm identity and request for specification of the information request.
Requested information will be sent within 1 month’s time per request.
13. STORING PERSONAL DATA
We store our customers' data for the duration of cooperation and at most one year after that. After this, we remove data from our systems.
15. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION